Several private tutors/companies have advertised their services to Bishop Chatard High School.
All students are welcome to attend Study Tables Monday mornings from 7:30 to 8:40 in the ARC, and after school Monday through Thursday from 3:20 to 4:30 in Room 205. Students who fail to maintain a 2.0 grade point average or who fail to complete their assignments may be assigned to these study tables. Failure to attend an assigned study table will result in further consequences such as a Friday Night School or loss of athletic eligibility.
BCHS National Honor Society members are now offering 2 tutoring opportunities: during zero period AND during homeroom!
ZERO PERIOD/HOMEROOM TUTORING
BCHS National Honor Society members are available during Zero Period to help any students with hard material, getting organized or just as someone to study with.
- WHO? All BCHS Students
- HOW? Signup online AT THIS LINK to arrange a tutor and time. (To use the signup form, you need to be logged in to your BCHS email account.) You will still need to come into the Guidance Office BEFORE homeroom on the day you’ll meet to get the tutoring pass.
- WHERE? CLC
- WHEN? 7:20 – 7:50 Tuesday through Friday
- WHY? Because it’s a great way to get some extra help.
- WHAT should I bring? Notebooks, folders, handouts & plenty of questions!
BCHS National Honor Society members will be available during homeroom EVERY DAY for school work help. Signup is required — follow these 5 easy steps:
- Step 1 – Make the excellent decision that you want to meet with a NHS tutor for help during homeroom.
- Step 2 – Sign up and retrieve one of the FIVE tutoring passes located in the Guidance Office BEFORE homeroom begins. Each pass is numbered and on a blue BCHS lanyard.
- Step 3 – Show the blue BCHS lanyard NHS tutoring pass to your homeroom teacher after attendance is taken and proceed promptly to the CLC for tutoring.
- Step 4 – Meet with your NHS tutor in the CLC for the entire homeroom period…so bring enough to work on!
- Step 5 – When the bell rings, thank your NHS tutor & leave the blue BCHS lanyard NHS tutoring pass in the CLC.
Questions? See Ms. Ogle in the counseling office Flyer with details.