This is the archive.php page

Seniors: Reminders December 2017

How to Send This Semester's Grades (semester 7) to Colleges

First semester grades will be stored and new transcripts will be ready to send to colleges by January 12, 2018.

Sending Mid-Year Report to Colleges: If you need a midyear report sent to any of your Common Application schools, please email Mrs. Nixon at

Sending Transcript with 7th Semester Grades: If you need a new transcript with 7th semester grades sent to any of your schools, please order through Parchment. After you’re done, stop by to see Mrs. Nixon or Mrs. Alerding if you want to confirm whether your request went through.

  1. Go to Click on signup and create your account.
    Remember your username and password. You will need to enter only your basic information before going to “Order” in the top right corner.
  2. On the ‘order’ page, enter Bishop Chatard as your school. Then, select the colleges who will be receiving your transcript.
  3. You will have to confirm your orders and then click the $0.00 button to have the transcripts sent.


Send BCHS Your Admission and Scholarship Letters to BCHS

Please be sure to send your admit letters and scholarship letters to Mrs. Alerding at or bring them to the School Counseling Office. We can accept copies, originals, photos, or screenshots. The board in the hallway and list on the website will be updated in mid-January.

If You Decide Not To Attend A College

If you decide not to attend a college or university, please contact them in writing and ask them to withdraw your application.

When You Have Chosen A College

You will need to submit a deposit to your school of choice by May 1.