Seniors, Please check off these 9 things to make the last month and a half of your high school experience better for everyone. Keep up the good work!
1. Complete your Senior Exit Form. We need this for our school statistics, so it is important that you complete it whether you are going to college, the military, or employment. We also use this form for the slideshow at Honors Night, the Graduation Program, with the NCAA/NAIA eligibility center, and for sending your final transcripts, so it is important that you have the information to us as soon as you make your final decision. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeiuQ0E5zOozRAHOw6m-Wjx9TwkAb9KrZOJhEaxAVhLRwv0YA/viewform?usp=sf_link
2. Decide what you are doing next year. You need to submit a deposit to the college of your choice by May 1 to hold your spot. You should also contact the schools you are not attending to ask them to withdraw your application.
3. Bishop Chatard will automatically send final transcripts to your schools of choice by June 1. We will also send final transcripts to NCAA and NAIA eligibility centers if you have indicated your plans to participate in college athletics.
4. Bring all admit letters or scholarship letters to Mrs. Alerding in the School Counseling Office (room 213) ASAP. You can also email screenshots of your portal or photos of the letters to her at email@example.com. W
5. If you have taken AP classes, your new AP scores won’t be available until July. If you designate a specific school on your AP exam booklet, they will automatically receive all of your AP scores, including past scores. Otherwise, you can request them through CollegeBoard when the score is available. Check https://apscore.
6. If you have taken dual credit classes, we aren’t able to send dual credit transcripts to colleges because they are issued directly through the credit-granting institution. You will need to request that the college sends your transcript. For Indiana University Advance College Project (ACP) courses (Public Speaking, W131, Finite), you can request your transcript at http://studentcentral.indiana
7. Cap and gown pick-up is May 15 in the cafeteria after your period 6 exam. Please remember that you can’t pick up your cap and gown unless you are up to date on paying off your lunch account. Graduation practice is May 16 at 1:00. Final exam schedule:
- May 10, 1:10, Period 7
- May 13, 8:55, Period 1
- May 13, 10:00, Period 2
- May 14, 1:10, Period 3
- May 14, 2:15, Period 4
- May 15, 7:50, Period 5
- May 15, 8:55, Period 6
8. If you are selected for verification or have follow-up questions regarding your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), the two best resources are INvestED (free local service, 1-888-476-2006customersupport@
9. Please pass your classes. And make good choices. Thank you!