Project Indy is comprised of a network of community organizations, employers, and corporate partners who are providing job opportunities, soft-skill development and job-readiness training to in-school and out-of-school youth in Marion County.
Our innovative summer programs help students discover potential careers around their passions. Offered this summer:
Game Experience: three groundbreaking summer programs, ranging from game development to engineering, each open to students of all skill levels.
Project Fashion: See life in living color with our product development and visual communications courses.
Read more about the programs at http://experienceamerica.com/summer-programs/
Application Due Date: July 31 annually
CardRates.com is offering the Financial Futures Scholarship to future and current college students majoring in Business, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Management, and others preparing for a career in the personal finance industry. Applicants will be judged based on outstanding academic achievement and submission of an essay. The scholarship award amount is $1,000.
BCHS National Honor Society members are now offering daily tutoring during homeroom!
BCHS National Honor Society members will be available during homeroom EVERY DAY that homeroom takes place for school work help. How to take advantage of this:
- Step 1 – Make the excellent decision that you want to meet with a NHS tutor for help during homeroom.
- Step 2 – Go to room 203 during homeroom and be there before the bell rings for attendance –or–
- Step 2 – Come with a pass from your homeroom teacher.
- Step 3 – Meet with your NHS tutor for the entire homeroom period…so bring enough to work on!
- Step 4 – When the bell rings, thank your NHS tutor & pat yourself on the back for investing in your academic success!
Questions? See Mrs. Nixon in the counseling office